Escada Sentiment pour Homme is a woody scent for men made by two brilliant perfumers – Dominique Ropion and Laurent Bruyere, who created it in 2002.
Escada Sentiment pour Homme is a perfume for strong and flamboyant men who know what they want and how to do it, but they do it with refinement and elegance. This is a subtle scent that will make every woman turn behind you. The woody notes blend in as if in a shimmering play with the freshness of shit and juniper berries. Indian nutmeg and pink pepper, which are hidden in the heart of the scent, make it playful and emphasize male power, while sandalwood and cedar create the feeling of attractiveness but also stability.
Escada Sentiment pour Homme is the perfect perfume for any man who works in the business or is in a leading position. The scent faints behind the sense of strength, but also justice.
Top notes: lime, juniper berries
Average notes: nutmeg, pink pepper
Heart notes: sandalwood, vetiver, cedar
The perfume was launched in 2002.
- Orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Processing time does not include weekend days.
- International Shipping is done after card processing verification. International orders usually take between 7 – 10 days.
- Orders placed on major holidays will be processed the following business day.
- Orders with Standard Shipping Service are processed within 1 – 2 business days.
- Perfumes & Fragrances are subject to 7$ Worldwide Export Tax.