Acqua Di Gioia by Giorgio Armani is a new version of Aqua di Gio (a floral perfume, cleverly combining fruity, floral and woody notes). Acqua di Gioia has a more different concept – with its green color, like a lagoon, it conveys the feeling of greenery and water. The presence of these two tones is delicate and gentle. Armani compares this scent with the image of a strong and open-minded woman who is in perfect harmony with nature.
Acqua Di Gioia is inspired by the island of Pantelleria, along the coasts of Italy, where the deep blue-green Mediterranean meets the sun and earth, and creates a feeling of happiness, peace and optimism. This fresh, aquatic scent, whose name means ‘water of joy’ is created by Loc Dong, Anne Flipo and Dominique Ropion.
The composition opens like a fresh sea breeze, bringing the sensual combination of cool mint and sparkling Italian lemon. The beautiful floral heart of delicate jasmine and dewy peony is enlivened by spicy accords of pink pepper. The base of unique Mediterranean cedar and rich grass notes of labdanum is warmed by brown sugar.
Top notes: Lemon, Mint
Heart notes: Jasmine, Pink pepper, Peony
Base notes: French labdanum, Cedar, Brown sugar
Launched in 2010.
- Orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Processing time does not include weekend days.
- International Shipping is done after card processing verification. International orders usually take between 7 – 10 days.
- Orders placed on major holidays will be processed the following business day.
- Orders with Standard Shipping Service are processed within 1 – 2 business days.
- Perfumes & Fragrances are subject to 7$ Worldwide Export Tax.