Launched in August 2017, Gucci Bloom is the first fragrance released under the creative vision of the new director of the Italian Fashion house Gucci – Alessandro Michele. Gucci defines it as ‘a scent designed to celebrate the authenticity, vitality, and diversity of women’. It is blended by the famous master perfumer Alberto Morillas, under the direction of the new creative director to capture the rich aroma of a garden full of flowers.
Gucci Bloom has a soliflore composition based on only one flower – tuberose. Tuberose is backed by jasmine and Rangoon Creeper Ivy (Chinese honeysuckle), but the composition is made in such a way that the scent of tuberose would stand out. The fragrance opens up with sweet tuberose, and the sweetness comes from the wonderful honeysuckle. It is a linear fragrance, the diva of which is tuberose. Gucci Bloom is a classic composition made for all women who love white flowers.
The face of the ad campaign for Gucci Bloom is Dakota Johnson
Notes: tuberose, jasmine sambac, honeysuckle, orris root
Gucci Bloom was launched in 2017.
- Orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Processing time does not include weekend days.
- International Shipping is done after card processing verification. International orders usually take between 7 – 10 days.
- Orders placed on major holidays will be processed the following business day.
- Orders with Standard Shipping Service are processed within 1 – 2 business days.
- Perfumes & Fragrances are subject to 7$ Worldwide Export Tax.