Paco Rabanne is a French fashion brand, founded by the designer with the same name who is Spanish by birth but grew up in Paris. His architect education didn’t suggest his success in the fashion business which he entered by creating jewellery for fashion brands such as Dior and Balenciaga before he develops his own and starts creating clothes. Paco Rabanne is a fashion brand famous for introducing original fabrics in cloth production, such as metal, plastic, and paper. The first perfume of the brand, Calandre, was launched in the distant 1969 and had a great success on the market.
1 Million Lucky by Paco Rabanne is a new variation of the best-selling perfume for men of the fashion brand, 1 Million, released for sale in 2008. This is a vivid, subtly sweet fragrance, perfect for hot weather. The airy top notes of grapefruit and greengage plum are enriched by the heavy, intense heart of hazelnut and honey to create the perfect scent for the summer days – not too sweet and obtrusive, but not indistinguishable either.
Top notes: grapefruit, plum, ozonic notes
Middle notes: honey, hazelnut, jasmine, cashmere wood, cedar
Base notes: patchouli, vetiver, oakmoss
The perfume was launched in 2018.
- Orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Processing time does not include weekend days.
- International Shipping is done after card processing verification. International orders usually take between 7 – 10 days.
- Orders placed on major holidays will be processed the following business day.
- Orders with Standard Shipping Service are processed within 1 – 2 business days.
- Perfumes & Fragrances are subject to 7$ Worldwide Export Tax.