Lirene Nature series contains 98% of natural ingredients, the remaining 2% make the mask long-lasting and usage pleasant. Certified plant extracts come from monitored, ecological cultivations. They are closed in plantsoms- unique carriers made of natural lipids which increase permeation into the skin. Vegan product. High concentration of organic ingredients may cause change of mask colour.
The eco peeling contains natural raspberry and rose particles which effectively cleanse, remove horny epidermis, smooth and brighten the skin. The organic white tea extract regenerates and brings vitality. Glacial water deeply hydrates and aloe has regenerating features.
How to Use it:
Apply onto wet face, massage gently with circular movements for 3 minutes, avoiding eye areas. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. To be used 2-3 times a week.