Showing all 20 results

Beesline Olive Lift Facial Wash

47,000 LBP
Skin Type: For Mature Extra Dry Skin (Age 40+) A vegetal formula, rich with antioxidant olive leaf extract, it: Cleanses gently

Beesline Propolis Facial Wash 250 ML W20*

135,000 LBP
A gentle foaming gel that thoroughly cleanses the skin, reducing oily secretions & breakouts through Propolis’s powerful antimicrobial, purifying &

Beesline Whitening & Lifting Facial Foam

146,000 LBP
An advanced formula that delivers 4 actions in 1 product; whitens, cleanses, & exfoliates the skin daily while also acting

Beesline Whitening Facial Wash 20*

136,000 LBP
A gentle cleanser that removes dirt & oils while its natural whitening properties rejuvenate, brighten & even the skin’s complexion.

Garnier Fast Fairness Face Wash

Its formula, enriched with Pure Lemon Essence, helps reveal a clear, radiant even complexion. Its foaming texture deeply cleans, visibly

Garnier Micellar Cleasning Gel Wash For Combination Skin

For the first time Garnier integate Micellar Technology in an all-in-one rinse-off gel wash enriched with natural grapes extract &

Garnier Pure Active Exfoliating Daily Face Wash

180,000 LBP
Deep cleansing and soothing gel, which foams into a pale blue mousse to hydrate and soften skin Exfoliation action is

Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Gel Wash

Pure Active Fruit Energy wash is a foaming wash that helps reduce imperfections, leaving skin looking revitalised and reduces the

Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash 150 ML

180,000 LBP
The soap-free formula, enriched with Neem Leaf Extract and Tea-Tree Oil, helps prevent pimples through 3 purifying actions: Fights bacteria

Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Wasabi Power

A superior clean against small imperfections with an extra fresh feeling. This ultra cleaning formula thoroughly cleanse pores, embedded impurities

L’Oreal Clay Wash Black 150 ML

110,000 LBP
, 3 PURE CLAYS + CHARCOAL Kaolin- a highly effective natural clay, known to absorb impurities and excess sebum Montmorillonite-

L’Oreal Clay Wash Red 150 ML

110,000 LBP
, PURE CLAYS + RED ALGAE Kaolin- a highly effective natural clay, known to absorb impurities and excess sebum Montmorillonite-

L’Oreal Flower Cleansing Wash 150 ML Gel

Rare Flowers Cleansing Gel Cream cleanses, soothes and softens, for dry and sensitive skin. Provides Immediate and visible results, skin

L’Oreal Flower Wash 150 ML

116,000 LBP
, The L’Or‚al Paris Laboratories have selected and combined extracts of Rose and Jasmine Flowers, in a make-up removing milk

L’Oreal Paris Hyaluron Expert Gel Wash

Cleansing Gel L’OREAL PARIS Expert Hyaluron Gel Wash in one step, cleans and fills your skin. The gel transforms when applied into a

L’Oreal Paris, Hyaluron Expert Replumping Moisturizing Micellar Water, 200Ml

162,400 LBP
This moisturizing micellar water, enriched with hyaluronic acid, gently and deeply cleanses the skin while leaving it firmer. It removes

Lirene Creamy Almond Wash Gel 150 ML

131,000 LBP
Creamy Gel Face Wash by Lirene. Delicate formula, suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, dry and couperose. Effectively and

Lirene Natura Face Wash Gel Organic White Tea

Lirene Nature series contains 98% of natural ingredients, the remaining 2% make the gel long-lasting and usage pleasant. Certified plant

Lirene Super Food Face Wash Gel Chia & Goji

131,000 LBP
A natural washing gel with a delicate formula, it thoroughly removes impurities, excess sebum and makeup, leaving the skin fully